1 package Rising Moon Butternut Squash Ravioli 8oz
8 Tbsp butter
12-15 fresh sage leaves
⅓ cup freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano
salt and pepper
- Prepare ravioli according to directions on package.
- Heat a saute pan over medium-high heat and, when hot, add the butter and let it melt in 1 spot. (Do not move the pan.)
- When the butter has begun to brown around the edges, pick up the saute pan and swirl to keep the melted butter from burning and to melt the remaining butter.
- Add the sage leaves and reduce the heat to medium.
- Continue to cook until the leaves are crispy, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Plate ravioli and drizzle with sauce.
- Garnish with the crispy sage leaves.
- Sprinkle with Parmigiano-Reggiano and serve.
OTHER RECIPES YOU MIGHT ENJOY