1 package of Rising Moon Cheese and Proscuitto Tortelloni 8oz (Coming this October!)
2 Tbsp fresh thyme leaves
2-3 minced garlic cloves
2 Tbsp capers
1 lemon wedge
1 medium sliced onion
¼ pound sliced thin proscuitto
2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
grated parmesan cheese
salt & pepper
- Prepare Tortelloni according to directions on package.
- Meanwhile, in separate pan, saute garlic and onion with oil for 1-2 minutes until garlic is lightly brown and fragrant.
- When the tortelloni is done, drain and transfer to oil and garlic pan.
- Turn off flame. Add thyme, capers and season with salt and pepper.
- Toss well to combine. Plate and top with proscuitto.
- Add a squeeze of lemon and garnish with fresh parsley before serving.
OTHER RECIPES YOU MIGHT ENJOY