1 package of Rising Moon Organic Gluten Free Potato Gnocchi 8oz (Coming this October!)
1 Tbsp olive oil
3oz pancetta diced
1 large shallot
2 cloves of minced garlic
2 cups fresh spinach
¼ tsp pink Himalyan Salt
⅛ tsp fresh cracked black pepper
¼ Cup grated parmesan cheese
- Prepare gnocchi according to directions on package.
- Drain but reserve ¼ cup cooking water.
- Heat oil in large non stick skillet over medium/high heat.
- Add pancetta.
- Cook 3-4 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Transfer to paper towl lined plate.
- Place the same skillet back on burner over medium heat.
- Add shallots and spinach.
- Cook, stirring often until spinach is just wilted (about 3 minutes), add garlic and cook 1 minute.
- Stir in gnocchi, pancetta and lemon zest, reserved cooking water, salt and pepper.
- Cook together 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and top with grated parmesan cheese and extra lemon zest.
OTHER RECIPES YOU MIGHT ENJOY