1 package of Rising Moon Organic Five Cheese Ravioli 8oz (Coming this October!)
¼ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 garlic cloves peeled
½ Tbsp crushed red pepper flakes
2 Tbsp chopped italian flat leaf parsley
½ Tbsp chopped fresh basil leaves
½ cup shredded Parmesan Reggiano
- Prepare ravioli according to directions on package.
- Before you drain the pasta reserve 2 tablespoons of the pasta water. This will help create the sauce.
- In a large sauce pan, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add garlic and saute until light brown. Do not burn the garlic.
- Add the red pepper flakes and saute for 1 minute.
- Carefully add the reserved pasta water and stir to combine.
- Place raviolis in olive oil and mix for about 1 minute.
- Remove the pan from heat and sprinkle the herbs.
- Plate and top with Parmigiano Reggiano and enjoy!
OTHER RECIPES YOU MIGHT ENJOY